Here is your final fix of me for the day. Hope you had a good one, I did!
– I love people completely and with all my heart. Everyone is worth that effort in my books, and it is lovely when that is repaid.
– I am very confident with things which are separate from me, which makes me seem like a confident person. But on the inside I am incredibly insecure about myself.
– I really dislike rude people, and I judge people based on their manners. If you have poor manners then I probably won’t want to spend much time around you. There is never any call to be impolite to others.
– I am scared of many things, which include loud noises, fireworks, snakes, scorpions, punctures (I don’t have pierced ears), the dark, and being tickled.
– I have a crazy imagination. One of my favourite times of day is when I am asleep. I dream vividly, and always remember my dreams when I wake up. Often I have adventures where I am a ninja princess.
– I also have recurring nightmares. One involves the man who worked in the shop down the road from my childhood home having a really enlarged head. Another involves the stairs turning into snakes. They probably mean something, but I don’t know what.
– I get on well with most people, but have a lot of trouble making friends. Once you’re my friend you can count on me for life, and I expect the same of you. Sometimes people don’t live up to that expectation.
– My dream job is to be a housewife and look after lots of children. I doubt it will happen, but it would be totally amazing if it did.
And there you are. Happy Sally-Day. You now know a load more about me than you might have done before. Enjoy x